ST PETERSBURG CAR RENTAL
HIRE a car with a driver
and tour around the city!
Our St Petersburg car rental service is your best choice to get anywhere in and out of the city in comfort, safety, and style. See why!
You've landed in Saint Petersburg and reached your hotel or apartment, now what? Well, we guess your desire would be exploring our beautiful city in comfort and safety, and most importantly, at your own pace.☺
There are many ways you can tour the imperial city and its suburbs. It all depends on your budget and travel style. You can be walking and taking the Bus or go by Metro (time- consuming and tiring, but the cheapest way); you can rent a car for yourself (adventurous and doable, but risky), or much better, you can hire a chauffeur to drive you around the city (affordable and hassle-free, the most convenient way).
So, if you want to explore the city of St Petersburg at your own pace, and you don't mind to be a passenger, and you like to sit back and enjoy the sights stress-free, then a private transfer is really your best choice, especially if you don't have enough time to visit the city.
If you are looking for renting a car, a van, or a bus with a driver, or you want to drive yourself, you've come to the right place. Here you can book your St Petersburg car rental, with or without a driver, including touring and transfers with our help. You choose!
OUR st petersburg car rental SERVICE
Interested? Find out more about our St Petersburg car rental service below, and make sure you book well in advance.
What we offer
Our St Petersburg car rental service is ideal for those who visit Saint Petersburg Russia for pleasure or business and want to solve their transportation worries. Whatever your travel needs are,
when you work with us you can be sure to get the following benefits:
- No time or distance limits.
Professionalism and reliability;
- A friendly and smiling driver;
- English back up for the whole time of your trip.
- Additional services upon request.
We can arrange any type of car, minivan, or a bus suitably sized for your group to get you to your destination on time, or simply drive you around the city wherever you want, and whenever you need.
You do not have to share the car with other clients. The car and the chauffeur are at your service. And, in addition to that, we can also provide you with a local guide to enhance your sightseeing experience.
RENTAL CAR OPTIONS
Below you can find all the details of our rental options and the cost for each available class of vehicle.
RENTAL CAR OPTIONS
Rental Car (up to 3 people) + Professional Driver
Rental Small Minivan (up to 5 people) + Professional Driver
Rental Large Minivan (up to 7 people) + Professional Driver
Rental Minibus (up to 17 people) + Professional Driver
Rental Large Bus (up to 24 peopl) + Professional Driver
Big Bus Rental (up to 35 and 45 people) + Professional Driver
RENTAL PRICE FOR ONE HOUR
800 RUB (+ Fuel 800 RUB for the whole rental period)
1000 RUB (+ Fuel 1000 RUB for the whole rental period)
1200 RUB (+ Fuel 1200 RUB for the whole rental period)
1600 RUB (+ Fuel 1600 RUB) for the whole rental period)
1700 RUB (+ Fuel 1700 RUB) for the whole rental period)
2000 RUB (+ Fuel 2000 RUB) for the whole rental period)
For your information we use the following types of vehicles:
- Personal cars: Volvo, Mercedes S320, Skoda Superb, Citroen Picasso
- Country sedan cars: Chrysler Voyager
- Minivans: Mercedes Benz - Vito, Mercedes Benz - Viano, Mercedes Benz V-class
- Minibusses: Mercedes Sprinter - VIP-class, Ford Tranzit
- Buses: Mercedes Beulas, Volvo Beulas, Mercedes Benz - Tourismo
cars are clean and in good technical condition. All cars have: soft comfortable
chairs, with air-conditioning, mini-vans, and buses have a microphone
system. Child safety seats are available free of charge (must be
Alternatively, if you wish to rent a car just for yourself without a driver, then search for a car and compare the price using our car searching tool below offered by our partner. Type in your pickup location, choose your travel date and time, and click the blue search button. A new page will load up with a wide range of rental car options available in St. Petersburg, or in any other city, you have inserted.
things to know
If you choose to rent a car with a driver with us you should know the following:
- Booking well in advance is recommended as arranging something at the last minute might be difficult because our drivers are very busy, especially during high season (June - August).
- The minimum rental service time is 4 hours, but depending on your destination you may need more than 4 hours. For airport and train private transfers we have different prices, please see here!
- The price varies based on the size of the group, your destination, and/or the length of your trip.
- A deposit in advance via PayPal or Wire Transfer is required to secure the booking, depending on the final cost of your trip. Then, upon your arrival, you pay the balance due directly to the driver in cash, and in Rubles only.
- Credits cards are currently not accepted to pay the driver directly.
- All the payment transactions fee is on you. For instance, if you pay via PayPal there is a 5% transaction fee to take into account, which will be added to the total cost of the service.
- To help you organize your private transfer we ask for a 10% commission based on the final cost of your tour. We call this our service fee!
- There is no need to tip the driver unless you want. But in the event you are so kind to do so, giving 5% of the service fare would be fine.
- Our drivers speak only Russian. But don't be afraid of that because all our drivers will be in contact with us for the whole time of your trip. So, if any problem arises you will be able to speak in English with us at any time.
- You can cancel or amend your St Petersburg car rental order up to 36 hours before the agreed time of your transfer. However, the sooner you warn us, the better it is.
- A partial refund is available in case of a genuine cancellation only. This is because once you have confirmed your transfer booking we have hired a driver who naturally requires payment.
- When you use our car searching tool above you will be redirected to our partner page. From there on you won't be dealing with us any longer but with our partner, which is the world's biggest online car rental service.
- Additional costs apply if you want us to collect you at the port terminal: entrance port and parking fees need to be added on the cost of your St Petersburg car rental or private transfer.
- Lastly, I would like to inform you that as a cruise passenger in order to go
ashore you must have a tour voucher unless you hold a Russian visa (which since 2020 you can easily get one online without going to any Russian consulate) and/or you hold special citizenship
or your travel to St Petersburg with St Peter Line Ferry.
how to BOOK WITH US
Booking our St Petersburg car rental service is easy and straightforward.
- Fill out the yellow booking form below in all its parts and press the "Book Now" button at the bottom to send your request to us. The more you tell about your trip, the better it is.
- Soon after clicking on the "Book Now" button you'll be directed to our Thank You Page and receive an automated email.
- Shortly, you'll get a new confirmation e-mail with the details of your St Petersburg car rental booking, which you must read and accept by replying in order to confirm the booking.
- Please make sure you reserve your St Petersburg car rental before your arrival and well in advance.
book A CAR WITH a DRIVER today
Ready to book? If so, fill out the form below accurately and click on the "Book Now" button to proceed with your reservation.
From St Petersburg Rental Car return to the Homepage
DO YOU LIKE ST PETERSBURG ESSENTIAL GUIDE? HAVE YOU FOUND THIS PAGE HELPFUL?
If you do, please help others to find out about it. If you have a blog or website, or know someone who does, consider linking to us. Share the link on Facebook, Tweet it... you get the idea. Every link helps!
One more way to share St-Petersburg-Essentialguide.com...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.